ca 2nd deer tag

brut

Banned
Reaction score
Just woundering if anyone has gotten their second deer tag mailed out yet. I had one lost in the mail a few years ago so i'm just double checking.

gc4279

Reaction score
It might depend on wich zone it's for or how long ago you sent it in but I got mine back a month ago. My second tag is for AO2 wich might be why I got it back right away.
Gary C.

BDB

Reaction score
Yea, I got mine way back. I sent in both apps at once and they both came. Now all I have to do is stick a buck in A20 and I'm all set

brut

Banned
Reaction score
well i guess i'll be calling dfg tomorrow. I pick d11 with second tag. dont know if that makes a difference but well find out

rlwright

Reaction score
I haven't got my D-11 yet........

Has any one ever exchanged a tag? The forest situation isn't looking good, I'd like to exchange my D-11 for a D-9.

Schoettgen

Reaction score
Last year it took a couple weeks after the draw for my second D tag to show up. I needed it for an archery hunt and got it the day before I had planned to leave. No big deal to exchange tags in person as long as that zones archery season has not opened yet, and there is a tag for the zone you want. Never tried it by mail.

subfan

Reaction score
Just waiting for the refund. I did not want to take the chance on the local mountains being closed again. Since I did not draw my X zone, I elected the $$$ back.

Hoghunter

Reaction score
Hey Brut
If you use your second tag app. to apply for a D zone you won't get an answer until the frist of Sep. They wait for the First tag app. till then.
Good Hunting Hoghunter

Hawghunter

Reaction score
No second tag yet. Got my bear and first tag.
Good Luck to all of us.

MULEY51

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
Still waiting. Was hoping for D7, but since they're sold out I'll probably end up with D8

lxtrail

Reaction score
I got my first and my bear tag, but there was a letter in mine envelope saying it would be mailed out on the 3rd of august. ill give them a few weeks till i call and start busting balls. Good luck to all those afield!

Attachments

chap_dog48

Reaction score
Just got my second tag today so keep your eyes open for the mail truck.

Hawghunter

Reaction score
got ny second one yesterday. Hurray! now pray for no fire closures...

MULEY51

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
GOT IT! Not the zone I wanted, but it'll have to do.

Rookies

Reaction score
I recieved both my A zone tag and D-13 tags on Saturday. Took only a week and a half for it to come in the mail.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom