CA big game digest

Glass eye

Reaction score
When I picked up the CA big game digest I couldn't help but think that I'd seen that elk before. The elk on the front cover.
The 2nd pic is of a 2005 hunt.
Perhaps father and son.

Attachments

Glass eye

Reaction score
The cover photo is an East Park bull and so is the harvested bull.
How old is the cover photo ? if it's a pre '05 photo it could even be the same bull before he grew up.

DEERSLAM

Reaction score
It's the same bull. The pic is just reversed...look closely and reverse the rack.

Glass eye

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DEERSLAM @ Apr 23 2008, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
It's the same bull. The pic is just reversed...look closely and reverse the rack.[/b]
Great observation !
I hadn't noticed that. I believe you're right.

DEERSLAM

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Glass eye @ Apr 23 2008, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DEERSLAM @ Apr 23 2008, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's the same bull. The pic is just reversed...look closely and reverse the rack.[/b]
Great observation !
I hadn't noticed that. I believe you're right.
[/b][/quote]

Thank ya, thank ya very much!

BOWUNTR

Reaction score
Outstanding bull. I love Tule elk. One of Californias success stories. By the way, big news to be released about Tule elk... Soon. Ed F

buckhunter

Reaction score
thats him alright. i was just there for the pig hunt, hunted hard but all we saw was about 100 elk and 50-60 deer awsome place itll be nice gettin one of those bull tags this year;)

JNDEER

Reaction score
i would say picture on left is older then picture on right...pic on right on the right side has an extra point..but i would say is the same bull

Glass eye

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JNDEER @ Apr 25 2008, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i would say picture on left is older then picture on right...pic on right on the right side has an extra point..but i would say is the same bull[/b]
You need to read DEERSLAM's post. He hit the nail on the head.

Top Bottom