CA Legislative Alerts

Marty

Reaction score
Forwarded from ILA, Western Hunter, and J.Greene:

SB52 - Oppose
AB35 - Oppose

Two bills which have been introduced in California to take away or limit your gun rights.  They are Assembly Bill AB35 and Senate Bill SB52.  

SB52 will be heard on Tuesday, April 17th.  It is very important that you contact your state senator and tell them you oppose this bill.

While you are at it, call your Assembly person and tell them you oppose AB35.  Please make your calls on Tuesday as that is when the anti-gun groups will be visiting Sacramento trying to get votes for these bills which are intended to take away your gun rights.

Both bills deal with licensing of handgun owners.  As introduced, they collectively would not only require that buyers of handguns be licensed, but that as a part of the licensing process, those who own other handguns must also declare them, register them — even if already registered — and be licensed to possess them.

If you can’t get through because the lines are busy, send an e-mail. But try to telephone as your phone call will have more of an effect if everyone does it on Tuesday.

Don’t just roll over — let them hear from you!!!

Contact Information
Senate:
http://www.sen.ca.gov/~newsen/senators/senators.htp
Assembly:
http://www.assembly.ca.gov/acs/acsframeset7text.htm

<<CALL NOW>>

tommyo

Reaction score
I have e-mailed my CA senate and assembly members on this issue.

grizz

Reaction score
I called my reps yesterday. Both people I talked to said that my guys (Aanestad / Oller)  were going to oppose these bills. You big city boys are the ones who need to call your reps.  They're the ones most likely to vote yes.

tommyo

Reaction score
they are feeling the heat and the looming budget deficit!!

Advertisement

Top Bottom