CA postpones 2020 roadkill law.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
dang, i just had new hefty bumped welded up for slipping on the ice and crashing in to snowbanks.

Planetcat

Reaction score
On top of that, it looks like DROS fees on firearm purchases are going from $19 to $31 thanks to a-hole Newsome pushing it through in October. While these two laws don’t seem terribly material to most of us (especially the roadkill one, LOL) they continue to erode our hunting lifestyle.

canamrider07

Reaction score
I was getting really tired of seeing some type of "government official" almost everywhere I went in Ca. Driving, riding my ATV, etc. The difference out here in Texas is that 95% of the land is privately owned. I see a sheriff once in awhile, riding my ATV on a county HWY, and he just waives. Waives, doesn't pull me over and tickets me and then checks for every minor "violation" he can find. I really do feel I am "living the dream". In CA, your are almost always on government land and under their thumb. I think nearly 50% of CA is government land?
GOPR3950.JPG

garlicsalt

Reaction score
Why would we need to allow this here, when it is perfectly fine to walk into a grocery store or ghetto-mart and just steel all the food you want. CALJACKASTAN at it's finest.

P304X4

Reaction score
About the only fresh road kill I ever see is squirrel pizza.

Marty

Reaction score
Saw a fresh bobcat last weekend.

Top Bottom