Cabelas bans prostaff from posting African hunting photos

Wild1

Reaction score
Not true.

There was a rumor circulating on social media, but an official corporate pubic statement contradicts that rumor.

BIGCIM

Reaction score
Wild1 that would be great news. Post the link to the response please.

BIGCIM

Reaction score
Awesome!!!

I wonder why Pro-staffer Jeanette L Hall would release her statement publicly stating otherwise. Probably animosity over the separation.

Both the original post and the response from Cabelas came from the same source, Thehuntingnews.com

Last edited:

Wild1

Reaction score
The response from Cabelas/Bass Pro Shop was published by The Hunting News, but I got it from a well-respected African, and former North American, guide and outfitter. J. Hall was not a national pro-staffer, but a local pro-staffer that apparently had a bit of a falling out with the local management.

TheGDog

Reaction score
Not true.

There was a rumor circulating on social media, but an official corporate pubic statement contradicts that rumor.
Hearing this makes me happy! F*ck all those mamby pansy a** [email protected][email protected] that jumped on the "Cecil" bandwagon. You know damn well they only did it because it was the next "hot" social media item de jour.. and.. because the liberal press with their agendas wanted to guide/hypnotize the minions to think and interpret that situation the way they wanted them to feel about it.

That situation really ticked me off the way they persecuted that Dentist. Seriously? Do you honestly believe this Dentist dude is going to intrinsically know what is legal and what is not in a foreign freakin' nation???

It really bothered me that nobody directed their hate at the TRUE culprit... which was the outfitter/guide operation! ThEY are the ones responsible for informing their client of what they can and can't do. Ya wanna get upset at soembody? Then b!tch at them! Idiots.

Top Bottom