California drawing complete

strip

Reaction score
They have completed the 2009 drawing. Be looking to the mail box's the next couple days. Good Luck

strip

Reaction score
The draw results are not on the web. Draw results might be up anytime from now until the 24th. They have just completed the drawing. You can always tell by the remaining tag page. When c zone drops from 2000 plus available tags to zero the draw is complete. It's a good way to know when to start checking the mail box.

fishnhunt

Reaction score
The draw results are not on the web. Draw results might be up anytime from now until the 24th. They have just completed the drawing. You can always tell by the remaining tag page. When c zone drops from 2000 plus available tags to zero the draw is complete. It's a good way to know when to start checking the mail box.
Ok that makes sense...I thought mabe you had already recieved your results or your on the inside...

DAWG

Reaction score
Wish they would just post results ASAP. Kind of seems silly to get tags and letters first, the posted results on the DFG website (after tags and letters are in most mailboxes) just confirm that the mail didn't lose your stuff.....

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I got mine :gettin mail:

You'll know they are overdue when the assaults against postal carriers goes up

Dain V

Reaction score
My buddys dad was a marine officer. He told me the government never does anything early. It seems true more and more as the years go by.

Spectr, was the tag you received A premium tag or an unrestricted tag.

Between waiting for my new bow and tags, I have grown quite impatient.

DAWG

Reaction score
Almost all the other states post results online before mailing anything......Makes sense to me. "I gots to know". Wasn't that the reply to Harry Callahan in response to the confusion as to if he fired 5 or 6 shots?:)

Glass eye

Reaction score
Strip
Do you call yourself Strip because you had, or desire to have an AZ Strip tag ?
Or should I even ask ?
:mooning:

subfan

Reaction score
I am guessing they will post online this Friday:what-do-u-think:

db 183

Reaction score
GAWD....the suspense is killing me this year...C'mon X7A...

I just checked the web and the results are not up yet...

Rob P

Reaction score
when you check your results in the "Draw Results Look Up" page on DFG website what kind of answer are you getting. Now I know the results aren't available, but why does it say "No Entries Found"? I'd feel better if it said "Results not available". This kinda scares me that they may have effed something up. I dropped off my apply at HQ a week before the deadline.

Dain V

Reaction score
Rob P, I thought the same thing when I read "no entries found". Time to be patient. :prayin :

hntnnut

Reaction score
:gettin mail::bounce-aqua::smiley_yahoo:

DRAWN

X8 Deer

owens valley archery elk

Richard

Just kiddig:rotflmao:

chompot

Reaction score
... Jerk. I just checked before coming on here. LOL

Kentuck

Reaction score
Hey hntnnut

How long you been hunting X8? I gave up on it this year. I've got a friend that lives up there. The past couple of times I drew there I was lucky to see does! I put in for X9A this year. I've got a friend that lives up there.

Kentuck

Top Bottom