California Results are up!

hntndux

Reaction score
This is my 30 year anniversary for no antelope tag!

Modocer

Reaction score
Dad and I drew Likley tables period 1. After 46 years and several hundred antelope take off the ranch by other people, my dad is going to be able to put a tag on one of his own.

DanD

Reaction score
Hey Modocer congratulations to you and your father, my partner I drew for the same zone for period two, if you don't mind I might contact you for some info. Thanks in advance.

Dan

84toyota

Reaction score
Hey Modocer congratulations to you and your father, my partner I drew for the same zone for period two, if you don't mind I might contact you for some info. Thanks in advance.

Dan

I've got some spots for you to look... if you're interested.
See the attached photos...

Ken

Attachments

DanD

Reaction score
I've got some spots for you to look... if you're interested.
See the attached photos...

Ken

Ken,

Those are two nice goats, congrats to you guys!

Thanks for the offer I will drop you an email shortly, most likely next week.

Thanks again!

Kentuck

Reaction score
DanD - I hunted Period two in '99. I can give ya some areas also.

ranchwife

Reaction score
So, at the beginning of the month, I sat down to reconcile our (Modocer and my) checkbook. There was about 4 entries that weren't written down, by Modocer, in the check register - all written to DGF. So I click on the checks to view the front to get the information that I needed. I click on the last check, write down the information that I need, and click out of it. I then realized something was funny about the check and I open it again. I looked carefully at the check and realized that Modocer didn't sign his check, the one to DFG with a note saying, "Antelope application". I kind of panic, but then realized everything must be okay because DFG cashed the check and the bank processed it. So, the fact that they were drawn is pretty amazing!!

Moral of the story - double check to make sure you sign your application checks!!

betelgeuse

Reaction score
46 years... Wow... Congrats to them !

I lucked into a 411 archery elk tag up in your area. I can't wait.

buckspotter

Reaction score
Just sent the $125 off for my daughters Lassen Jr. tag. Anybody have the tag in hand yet?

Top Bottom