California unemployment rises to 11.5% in May

easymoney

Reaction score
Only four states have a higher unemployment rate than California, the U.S. Labor Department says. The national jobless rate is 9.4%.
Only four states have higher unemployment rates than California: Michigan at 14.1%, Oregon at 12.4% and Rhode Island and South Carolina, tied at 12.1%.

Unemployment in California in May 2008 stood at 6.8%
California unemployment rises to 11.5% in May - Los Angeles Times

This morning it was reported on Fox News that the unemployment rate for Detroit is now 24%...

How's that stimulus going for ya?
What a difference a year makes, or an election makes...

Common Sense

Reaction score
But unemployment in Old Mexico is even higher, so with or without a stimulus package, California's unemplyment is going to get even worse.

If I was a really smart man; I could figure out how to save the state billions, lower unemployment, improve education, lessen the wait in the emergency room, aqnd not have to push 1 for English.

But me and my fellow Californians are not too smart; so we just keep on paying higher and higher taxes to entice illegals to come here for all the free goodies.

easymoney

Reaction score
Mr CS, ol mexico has one of the most corrupt governments in the world and ours seems to be taking lessons...
Of course this is all GWBs fault...

Common Sense

Reaction score
Well Mr. Money, you are right, as usual. Now you had better get off this dad-blasted computer and get to work. Remember, you are not only supporting your family, but Mexican citizens who live here are depending upon you!

easymoney

Reaction score
But mister sense, I am at work... The beauty and the curse of self employment.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom