Calling Snow Geese

aceduckcaller

Reaction score
I'm looking for a good Snow goose call. There is a call called "Snow White" The tones sounded right to me. Anyone use this call? Any other suggestions?

WingSetter

Reaction score
Are you sure you don't mean the White Out call made by Shaun Mann.  If not this is an excellent call that sounds good.  It also comes with a tape that teaches you how to blow this style of call.

aceduckcaller

Reaction score
WingSetter, I think you might be right ... I found the call on a web page with a recording but I don't remember seeing Sean Mann's name in the write up about the call. If it's the same one I thought it sounded relistic to the sounds that snow geese make. Thanks

WingSetter

Reaction score
I purchased mine from Herter's last year for about 100.00.  In the most recent catalog that I received I think the price has dropped in 1/2.  I don't think you will be disappointed, once you learn how to blow it the sounds are pretty close to a snow goose.  Another good call that is very loud and sound nice is the Tim Grounds Snow, Blues and Specks call. It kinda of resembles a little Mega-Phone (white, and Black color). The other call he makes for snow's (can't remember the name) I think the short reed something?? is also a good call two of my hunting buddies blow them.  Good Luck

WingSetter

Reaction score
Well, Well, Well, if it ain't the original "Bitter Boy"- which should have been your moniker instead of whitey1.  My marsh brother you should worry about practicing your Half Breed call far more than be worried about someone forgetting the name of that call you blow.  Speaking of which you need to step up and be the Pond Master this season.  WingSetter, and Kid Creole can't possibly carry you another season. Practice, Practice Practice give our lungs a break. It's all your calling this year pal!! from the Duck/Goose blind to those litte fast flying Pocket rocket Quail.  YA YA YA YA YA YA YAAH, Chikita, Chikita, Chikita, Hoot, Hoot, Hoot Hoot.  

Later WingSetter

Whitey1

Reaction score
Speaking of Bitter Boy and who is Carrying who maybe you should take those decoys out of the box this year and better yet practice with that benelli and I will see you on the pond.
See ya Whitey

KID CREOLE

Reaction score
Now now girls, its only two weeks till the opener, can't we all just get along!

Whitey1

Reaction score
My Marsh Brothers,
Have you ever noticed how we get vocal When hunting season get's near.

Top Bottom