runnin3i

Reaction score
I was sitting in front of the computer and was thinking how i could camo my setup and I figured it out when I found some full page stickers for the computer that were blank. invent it! is the title and the product # is 10423-0 they say for bumper stickers but it's just a whole page sticker. I took some close up pics of an oak tree and did a test pring on my computer and it looks just like a real tree. should blend in great. I'll post a picture as soon as I get my boxes in the mail and get it all set up.:throw-computer:

Handcannon

Reaction score
Been tried before different ways. The big problem is the ink will run if gotten wet and about anything thats been tried to seal it that I've tried or heard of usually ends up to shiny. If ya come up with a real dull sealer let us know though..  Thanx  Handcannon

runnin3i

Reaction score
Ok I thought of the ink running too and the too shiny thing also, after the ink deies initially and after you apply it to the box, you use some clear matte finish to spray over the box, this should seal the ink from running and the sticker to the the box.:throw-computer:

Jimmy Jones

Reaction score
I don't know if this was done before or if I have already posted my way.  I went and bought a peice of camo vinyl (like the kind you cover boat seats with) from the Army surplus store.  I then stiched a bungee cord makeing a cover that looked a lot like a shower curtain.  That's my weather proofing as well as the camo.  

Another camo way is to buy the camo tape (not duck tape) that is made from cloth.  I covered the front of the unit and it looked good.

JJ

Jaggermax

Inactive
Reaction score
Jimmy, I have also used that weatherproof vinyl, but in a different way.  I bought a camo rain poncho and cut out a piece about 2 foot square.  I then used 3m adhesive spary and glued the piece to the largest flat surface on the box.  You can then take a heat gun or hairdryer and heat the vinyl to streach it down over the sides.  Once you have it streached , take more 3m adhesive and hold the sides down.  The end result is that your box almost looks like it was camo dipped.  The hardest part is getting the edges of the vinyl to stay in place but I had good luck with the 3M headliner adhesive.  

Top Bottom