Camera case help and cam help

Kodiak1976

Reaction score
hello i am using a pencil box for my case since it is small, i want to keep the case as small as i can to keep it from being spoted and walking away with another hunter. well anyways i bought some closed foam tape about 1/2 to 1 inch thick, some people here said that it would not be advisiable since a pencil box was not made to keep out water well anyways do you think the foam tape as thick as it is will work, also how do i hook the mini switch up do i hook it to the battery source positive and negative or do i hook it to the positive on the batteries and postive on the cam, when i hook the switch up and in the on position that turns the cam off when i put it in the off position it turns the cam on what did i do wrong

Possum

Reaction score
If you are using the switch to cut the battery power off to the sensor, etc. then you can put the switch between the battery (pos+) and the sensor.  When you flip the switch it will disable the battery and cut off the sensor.

BlackWater

Reaction score
Kodiak

I built one last year with the pencil box and used a U shaped weather stripping placed in the lid lip, and then ran a piece of elect tape arounf the cover after closeing it up.  No water problems at all, but keep the dissect pack in there also.

Top Bottom