Camera Flash

TmKarren

Reaction score
Has anyone came up with a good solution to this.  It would probably help with the camera thieft.  Be a good addon.  The cameras I have.  Flash all the time on the fill in setting, except when you aim it directly at a light source.  When I had a camera apart I tried putting white out around in the tunnel for the light sensor to brighten it up.  Didn't work.  Has anyone tried to solve this?  I know someone mentioned using two cameras.  Could you replace the light sensor from the camera with the one on the ms20?  Any thoughts I don't know.  Maybe I'm just kicking a dead horse.  

(Edited by TmKarren at 6:46 am on Mar. 8, 2002)

(Edited by TmKarren at 5:25 pm on Mar. 8, 2002)

INshedpicker

Reaction score
I too thought  my cams would flash all the time, till recently.  If you've not tested it outdoors in the sun, you may be suprised at the difference natural light actually makes, even in the shade.  And if you have, just pretend I never suggested it...hehe

davered1

Reaction score
tmkarren,

I built one special to flash only when it needed the light thinking I could get some wolf pics in the day if/when they come around (hasn't worked yet they seem really camera shy :&gt .I used a ammo box and cut a 4 X 3 inch hole and filled wit hglass so whole cam is exposed.It works well the only time it flashes is when it's too dark outside.

Looks like crap though so I won't post (built it in less than 50 minutes)

:smiley-thumbs-up:

TmKarren

Reaction score
Thanks all for the info you all have shared.  Much thanks to all.  I'll have to try to make the light sensor showing more.  I'll have to test it more in the box.  Thanks again.

Top Bottom