Camera For Sale!

T

the hairless one

I was going to try to make one and decided not to. The camera seemed to work just fine. I would take $25 and $5 for shipping if anyone is interested?

It is the one that will work for the cams too I checked that out before.

davered1

Reaction score
what kind of camera is it?

I think you should still try,start with the RS PIR it is the easiest PIR to convert.

It really isn't that hard(still,I am interested in camera)

dave

T

the hairless one

It is a Canon Owl Sure Shot Af w/ Date I tried it out and ran a roll of film thru it. I still havent got the film back yet but i am sure it will be fine.

I let it sit for a couple hrs. and snapped a pic like it said to on the instuctions to make sure it was the right version.

I doubt i will ever try to make one. I am not mechanically inclined at all. But when i added the cost that i had in it before i even started and found out what i could buy one for i thought it would be better to buy one.

Let me know if you want it. I figure $30 including shipping and its yours.

rick

Stever

Reaction score
I agree with davered1,
Why not find someone on this site that will wire it for you. The rest was easier than the cam and setting it out is very rewarding. Anyone out there in in The hairless one area that could help him out. If you were in Ontario I would do it for you. Either way best of luck.

T

the hairless one

Dont worry about it guys. Really. The deer cam is better than one i could have made. Really it is great. All the features good price and a warranty.

If you are interested in the owl let  me know if not it will go on ebay.

rick

davered1

Reaction score
hairless one,

I live in Canada,check out shipping(Live at Golden,BC V0A-1H0),let me know how much shiping is.I have had cameras shipped to me from the states for anywhere from 5$ to 15$.If cost is not much more than 5$ I will take it.

Are you set up through PAYPAL for instant purchase?I

Let me know

T

the hairless one

dave,
i am on paypal. let me check the shipping today and i will get back with you.

T

the hairless one

Dave,
Checked the postage today. So with shipping I think
$32 would do it.

If you want it you can send it with paypal to:
rablove@greatbend.net

I will mail it out as soon as i get verification.

KsBowhunter

Reaction score
Rick,
Bring that thing to convention in Great Bend and I'll swap it out for one thats wired already.

Top Bottom