Camera pics & Success pics?

stanman

Reaction score
Does anyone have a success pic that matches a deer in your trailcam pics if so i would love to see them.  Thanks Stan

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Do you mean a before and after set of pix's,  alive then harvested?

I have a set, if so, but my cam took the pix and my cousin harvested the buck a week or so later with his bow, about 100 yards from the cam location

I will post them if that's what you mean

Tinhorn

jayber

Reaction score
This will be my first season of having a scouting camera.  It wouldn't have been possible had I not found this great site where I could afford to build one, or two, or seven... HeHe  I hope to have a great story to share come this fall.  Also look forward to hearing and especially seeing successes!!!!

stanman

Reaction score
Tinhorn thats what i mean i would love to see your pic,s and anyone else who has before and after pics please post them hopefuly i will have some in the future..thanks  Stan

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Stanman,

We got this nice 10 point on my Dad's Camtrakker in Missouri in Oct of 1999. I was back the next week bow hunting and Dad and I never saw him. We showed the neighbor and he about swallered his chew. The corn was being harvested and he must have been pushed out of his hideout since we had never seeen this buck before.

I returned for gun season and my Dad and me never saw him. Later we learned another neighbor had got him with a rifle. Nobody had seen much of him and most didn't know he was around. It was hard to keep my big mouth shut and not show off the pics.

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom