Camera Question

Bigtex

Reaction score
Is there anyone here who can wire some cameras for me, or know someone who can? Of course, I would be a paying customer. I have (10)ten cameras the same; they are Cannon Sure-Shot 'Owl' 35mm cameras. Need an 8" 'trigger' wire on each camera, and maybe a third wire to extend battery life? I have two cameras that I am using now, but have to change out the batteries every day or so, how do you extend the available battery power on a home-made Trail-Cam? The cameras are turned 'ON' when I leave the area, and if I could get 3 or 4 days worth of stand-by power, that would be enough. It's my triggering device that's unique. Please contact me if you can help.

Also, this might be the wrong catagory to post this, sorry for that, but couldn't find a more appropriate one.....yep, I'm new, HOWDY!.

Outhouse

Reaction score
Welcome to JHO!

I can't help you with the Owls. But have you used or considered digital trailcams instead of 35mm. Up front cost is more but in the long run it'll be cheaper. Plus you'll get better quality, more pics and less frustration. I've used 35mm when I first started and I switched to digital and never looked back. Personally I would put any money that plan to use for 35mm towards digital trailcams. If you are looking for fast trigger time... sometimes there are some things you can do (trailcam position, use of scents/bait, etc...) to help over come for slower trigger speeds.

Bigtex

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply........the digitals are to slow-firing for the type of triggering device that I am using.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom