Camera Yard Sale

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
I've got some extra camera's laying around that I want to get rid of.  I am just looking to get my money back, if that.  Not looking to make anything out of this.

What I have is a brand new Canon Owl PF still in the original box.  I can solder the three wires needed into it for you if you want or you take it as it is.  Never used.  Cost would be $50 + shipping either way..

I also have a brand new Canon Owl PF wired with one of Brian's boards, an RS PIR, the two push buttons, batter connect and a power switch.  Basically everything is done except for putting into a housing.  It has been tested and works great.  The time modes are 10sec, 1 min, 3 min, 5 min & 20 min.  Includes a 38 count shutdown and security feature after five power ups/downs.  Cost is $113 + shipping.  This breaks down to $50 (camera), $36 (Brian's board), $25 (RS PIR) $2 (toggles/buttons).  

Let me know if you're interested in either package.  Just cleaning house and had these as extras.

Thanks,
Todd

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
Ok,  only the Canon Owl PF for sale now.  

Other package is sold unless they don't come through.  Don't think it will be a problem though.

Todd

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
No one interested in a new Canon Owl PF??

Make an offer??  

Todd

MGD2

Reaction score
Todd check your email, and let me know, thanks
bryan

Top Bottom