CAMERA

socks

Reaction score
Has any one figured out any more cameras? I was going to try discovery 90 but the page is gone on how to. I have the ms20 working just need a camera. I want to build a couple of these so the cheaper the better. thanks to everyone! If it was not for this site I could not afford one. Can't buy much on 8.50 hr.      

Jaggermax

Inactive
Reaction score
Socks, I sent the email to you with the pictures on the Discovery 90 wiring.  Sorry for removing the pictures.  Earthlink only allows me three pages, and I ran out of space.  I will be rebuilding the site next week and will place the instructions back on there.  If anyone else need instructions in the mean time, I would be more than happy to mail them to you.

Tim Jackson

Banned Troll
Reaction score
I finally found an owl PF today after about 3 weeks of calling and shopping.It dosen't have the date though.Can anyone get some of these cameras for me? Just wondering There aren't any within 100 miles of my house that I can find.Thanks

thehairlessone

Reaction score
****** has the best cameras at the best price with the best shipping! Pretty hard to beat all that.

rick

Latest Posts

Top Bottom