Camtrackker's 2001 pic contest

swampfox

Reaction score
whoa,some of those are unreal...i need to get more creative with my cams!:smile-big-blue:

Tominator

Reaction score
The first tom is quartering away and you can only see part of the top of his head.
Tominator

ArkansasElkHunter

Reaction score
Only the top of the head of the closest tom is visable,  the two heads that are showing belong to the second and third tom.  There are some really good pics.  Somebody should trim the horns up of that second place buck.  The poor thing can barly hold his head up

bat

Reaction score
Kind of hard to believe that 1st. place picture is not a painting. hmmmm!  If that's real it's a good picture but looks more like a painting to me.

coyotebandit

Reaction score
Do you think any of those were taken with a home-brew? Who would ever know the difference?

swampfox

Reaction score
they could use a homebrew but camtrakker requires you to provide the serial # of your unit to register a pic....  oh well...nice thought.

Stever

Reaction score
Question Guys?
How did they take pic of the heron with the fish. I was planning on setting up a camera near water. Did someone not say that it would get set off from the ripples or reflection?
How'd they do that?

Archilochus

Reaction score
I asked that question a while back about a project I'll be working on this Spring (if it EVER shows up that is).  The general opinion was that still water (ponds, etc) should prsent no problem, but running water might cause false pics.
When I finally get to work on the project, I'll let everyone know how it works out.

Archilochus

Latest Posts

Top Bottom