Can anyone identify this plastic?

dazco

Reaction score
Someone at the lake today gave me this worm when he saw i wasn't catching anything. It worked great. but i forgot to ask him who makes them. So i was hoping someone here could identify the brand, and hopefully even the model so i can call around to see who has them. Thanks,-Dale

Thonzberry

Reaction score
dazco, It kinda looks like it might be a 4 inch blue flake made by Don Iavino. It also might be a custom hand poured plastic. From what I can see it lokks like it doesn't have any seems on it. Try Manns plastic also. Hope thi helps.Good luck

dazco

Reaction score
Thanks.........i'll check out Don I.
As for the posibility of a self poured worm........no. He actually mentioned the brand, but i was kind of busy at the moment and only 1/2 listening, then forgot to ask later on. I believe it started with the letter R tho. (not "roboworm")

-Dale

JesterSoCalifa

Reaction score
Check with "The Trolling Motor Doctor" seach keyword, he's in like in Long Beach or something. When I was there he showed me a magnum worm that looks just like that but he was outta 4" & 6"s so I passed. He told me a story about Perris and that worm being the bomb when the sunshines and whatever blah blah blah, but it looks the same. Reply if it works out.

dazco

Reaction score
<font face=arial size=1><blockquote><hr noshade size=1>I believe it started with the letter R tho. (not "roboworm")<hr noshade size=1></blockquote></font>

That was MY quote, but i was quite wrong !! It did in fact turn out to be a Roboworm, tho the color is now discontinued.......figures!! Anyway, i got some in shad color and stuck them in a bag of purple rattlesnake worms. After a day or so the purple leaked into the Robo's and gave them the light purple shade i wanted. (unlike in my picture which the camera did not do justice to....it's actually a light purple see thru affair believe it or not)

Thonzberry

Reaction score
Dale, Thats funny how that works, you find something that works and then they stop makeing it. Good Luck

Latest Posts

Top Bottom