Can you see the Hog in this Picture?

Bolt_Sniper

Reaction score

It is a side shot. I snuck up as close as possible. See it? It is in the Center.

jaehunt

Reaction score
I can't see it in your circle, I thought it was just below that circle, facing to the left.

Jason

satchmo

Reaction score
I think I see it a little lower than that behind the fallen log dead center of the photograph. Right? Facing right.C.

larrysogla

Reaction score
Are you folks using a magnifying glass??? I don't see a thing....can't tell. We must be hog addicts to even squint, stare at this pics. I know I am...Oh well!!!
larrysogla.

Bolt_Sniper

Reaction score

You guys Crack me up! I will admit, it is hard to see at first. Do you see it now? Or does it still look like a fallen log.
:)

satchmo

Reaction score
Nope Bolt sniper, the dead log I was talking about " WAS THE PIG"!
I think I was seeing his shadow!
TTFN, Cathy

larrysogla

Reaction score
Wow!!! Is that piggie wearing that sage camo from Jessie's. Never would have imagined!!! But with your clear directions & outlining I see it very well.
No wonder there are so many pigs out there. We see only half of them when we hunt them smarty animals. Great pic.
larrysogla.

Rookies

Reaction score
Woosers... Got my eyes all blurry.
A heat sensor would be better to spot such a thing.

shadow

Reaction score
Thats one of them there milk cow color pigs with the light color skin and black spots. Looks like about 150-175 lbs.

Tell my that you harvested it and the meat tasted really great....

1BowHunter

Reaction score
thats the one I seen in the pic.. good one need more pic like to test every one eye sight..

DKScott

Banned
Reaction score
What's that looking right at the camera, cradled in the backwards-facing 'C" shaped shadow? Just left of the "Ears" label? Looks like two ears, two eyes and a snout. Or have I just stared at this too long?

Bolt_Sniper

Reaction score
Scott, you may be able to see more than one pig in this photo. The day started with me out walking a service road in Big Basin park to a place I started a Geocache . I was in the area near my box, and heard something down below. I looked and saw about 20 hogs moving and feeding about 100 yards off. I scouted and followed behind them. They went on a ridge, and down in to the place you see the photo. The woods were crawling with them. If you have a GPS receiver, find my cache using zip 95006, look for forcast. The web page shows the coords to this hog spot in the park. Because it is a State Park, no fire arms alowed, or hunting.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Great pic Bolt. You had me fooled, I was looking further back.

Wait , wait, I think I see a nother pig.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom