cannon owl flash

seahonk

Banned
Reaction score
ok i  just  finished  my  cannon  owl  pf  date    with  the  rs 49-425   no  timer     and was  testing  it and  works  great    takes  pic  but  flashes  in  daytime  is this  right  ?  i  tested it  without  film  ?    and  if  that  is  normal   its  ok,      but can  it  be wired  for no  flash  in  daytime ,                 thanks  guys

Archilochus

Reaction score
Hi SH,
Yeah, the cams will flash much of the time - even in fairly bright light - especially once you have it in the box.  Many people used their cams on 'forced-flash', just to get the extra light in the shadows.

shufigo

Reaction score
SH - I'm a convert to the forced flash. I've only gotten one pic of a bobcat so far, and it's just a black silouette. The cam saw the bright sunny patch but the bobcat was just 3 feet short of the sun patch, in the shade. With the forced flash I would have had a real close up beauty. All my pics are now forced flash unless button activating dummy forgets to set it to the little lightening bolt!!

seahonk

Banned
Reaction score
ok  thanks  guys  i  will  set it  to  forced  flash,    cool,    cant  wait  to set it in the   woods        :wavin:  

(Edited by seahonk at 3:29 am on Aug. 24, 2002)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom