Cannon Owl PF Extended Warranty Offer

Go Pens

Reaction score
Bought another Cannon Owl PF Date at Service Merchandise and was offered an extended 2nd year warranty on the Cam. Was told that it covers replacement for any reason from after  the 1st yr. to the 2nd. "No Questions Asked", It's $6 and offered through Cannon so inquire if your interested in purchasing it.

Archilochus

Reaction score
Hmmmm.... I wonder if they could hold back their questions when they see the audio jack hangin' off the front??

Archilochus

Tinhorn

Reaction score
ha ha

Does the fine print address opening up the case?

but I bet Canan already heard, and have looked at this forum by now.......

Possum

Reaction score
Tinhorn, I told the manager at RITZ camera what I was doing and he said it did not matter.  They would fix it no matter what I did to it.  I wish I could believe him.  Who knows.  Maybe he was telling the truth?

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Well that's good new for all those "Bear" people ! too

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
LOL would love to see thier faces when they was told that you need a warranty covering bear attacks.

troll

Reaction score
I just returned my to Service Merchandise after my jack grounded out on my flash capacitor.  I just put the camera back neatly in the box with the film, books, and everything else it came with (big hole in the case and everything) and handed it over.  The cashier asked what was wrong with it, and I didn't lie.  I wouldn't load film anymore. :) She just taped the return receipt onto it and threw it in some basket.  Now I have a brand-spanking new camera!  I didn't want to post about the agreement until I knew I wouldn't need that last camera they had at the local Service Merchandise.  I definitely recommend buying the agreement for anyone who is going to be screwing around with the camera other than the tried and true methods that have been put on Jesse's page.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom