Cannon S100 Elph

ArkansasElkHunter

Reaction score
I bought a used cannon elph this weekend on Ebay for $300 with a case and an extra battery.  Then someone listed a "buy it now" for a brand new one for $299.99  Well I bought it too.  Is anybody interested in the used one.  It hasn't arrived yet but I spoke to the seller on the phone before the auction ended and the Pic looked clean. I'll eat the $10 shipping to me and you can pay the shipping to you.  I just couldnt pass on the new one for that price.  I'll check it out when it gets here, but I'm sure it will be a good cam.  Let me know if your interested.  I need to sell it before the visa bill comes.  Told her about the first one, I just forgot to mention the second.  

swampfox

Reaction score
man i woul get my tail kicked if i bought something like that! i'll just have to dream for now. gotta slow down on the buying hunting club dues are coming up real soon.im sure someone will want it. good luck

jayber

Reaction score
There's a used one on there right now with a current bid of ~$125.  The flash card door supposedly won't stay shut without tape, but that's no biggie considering the cost savings.  I thought hard about bidding on it, but I've got the challenge keeping 2 out of sight!  LOL  Might be a good option for someone not wanting to spend >$200, that is if everybody doesn't drive the price up now.

Archilochus

Reaction score
Two of 'em!!.....
Can only dream about going digital for now... :-(
Still rootin' around trying to save 50 cents where I can...

Archilochus

ArkansasElkHunter

Reaction score
Jayber,  I saw that one last week.  I think this is the second time around for it but it should make a good game cam like you said.  In order to justify the digital I need to be able to use it in or out of the trail cam.  Did you leave the on/off switch in and drill through the front or go out through the switch.  I might be willing to wire this camera for someone if they want it.   Otherwise, It will just go into another Trail camera.  Might sell it that way.  

Hill Hopper

Banned
Reaction score
I'd like to, but I'm having to walk on egg shells around my wife right now due to the other camera and electronics stuff I've bought. That might push her over the edge, and she's an attorney. I'm not THAT stupid.

Butch

jayber

Reaction score
Brian wired my first one by removing the ON/OFF switch and going through the opening.  I had a wire break loose during transport 'cause it didn't have a strain relief.  I since have added the relief at the strap hook and filled in around the wires on top with hot glue to reduce the risk of that happening again.  So far, so good.

jayber

Reaction score
ArkansasElkHunter,

I use 4-conductor telephone cord with a male plug.  For my game cam, I plug it into a female counterpart that goes to board/pushbutton for activation.  Away from the game cam, I plug it into a female counterpart attached to a N.O. pushbutton to short the appropriate wires together for turning it on/off.  Then I use the camera shutter button for snapping the pic.

Top Bottom