Canon Owl Availability

H

hookingbull

I found an abundance of these owl date pf's at service merchadise for 59.99.  Also Ritz Camera had  the pf & Af with no date for 39.00 each, not bad!  What are your takes on the non date version?  Is a date worth $20.00 more to you.  Just curious on everones views.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Thanx for the Update on available cam's

The Date/Time don't show up very often on any of my PF's for some reason.  I'm really disappointed in that because I wanted to know when deer movement occured, etc

I want to compare times with those Moon Activity Calendars

Is it worth it,  I would say yes if the things were more visible but since they ain't......

Tinhorn

(Edited by Tinhorn at 6:42 pm on May 15, 2001)

SWAMPFOOT

Reaction score
HOOKING BULL
I HAVE SEVERAL W/OUT THE TIME DATE IMPRINT USING THE BF$35.00 INSTEAD OF THE PF$50.  IF I GET A MONSTER ON FILM AND ITS DAYLIGHT I WILL BE THERE DURING ALL DAYLIGHT HOURS I PROMISE ! SO I DONT EXACTLY NEED THE TIME IMPRINT ALTHOUGH IT IS NICE .  BUT I HAVE BOTH WITH AND W/OUT.

H

hookingbull

SWampfoot, I agree with you.  If i develop my film and have a pic of a Hookingbull (no pun intended) I will be sitting there all day everyday no matter what consciences i have to incurr.  But, i guess it would be nice to kind of know what time of the day to maybe help you get ready and also make the time closer to that time more exciting.  But, as far as tinhorn's reply, if the time and the date don't show up more than they do, it maybe worth just settling for the no date version.  Hell, 39.00 ain't bad.  Oh well, Im sure I'll build many more, lol,      Hookingbull

Top Bottom