Canon Owl PF price check and availibilty

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Saw Canon Owl PFs in Bishop Ca. K-Mart for $42.99. Whole shelf full. Guess them pilgrims haven't succombed to the fever ,,,,,,,,,,,,, yet.

Next,

SIMPLEARKANSAN

Reaction score
Had them on sale at the Kmart here for $42.99 about a month ago.  Our Circuit City had them last time I was there.

ICS Hunter

Reaction score
Found a shelf full of them in Atlanta at a KMart for $49.  Haven't seen them at Circuit City though.  

Dobler

Reaction score
Now that I am going digital I have a new one in the case never opened.  I was going to use it as a second to my digital but decided to only go digital.  anyone interested?

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
I have 3 cameras myself I don't need since I went digital also. All with date, a PF not wired and new, a PF wired with 2 wires, new, and a owl round dial wired with 3 wires if anyone is interested message me or e-mail. I'll give them cheap. MC.
Sold. Thanks.

(Edited by MCinIL at 8:17 am on Aug. 15, 2002)

passgas55

Reaction score
Well I guess now we will have a surplus of Owl PF and a shortage of D370. With the low power mods MS20 with a simple timer  and the long time battery useage on the PF it will be awile before I give up my PFs. Of course I am building a power hungry  (using a 6v,8ah sealed lead batt) with weak flash,(will add a external solar powered flash later) and hope it does not get stolen(big bucks,not deer)      :not-worthy:D370

Please do not drive the prices up on ebay like what happen about 9 months ago on the PF

(Edited by passgas55 at 7:21 pm on Aug. 14, 2002)

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom