Canon Owl PF Problems

Deertrembl1

Reaction score
I put out my camera Friday on a feeder. My dad was setting near it and saw it take two pics of some doe. But when we went to check it Saturday it didnt take my picture so i assumed that all the pics were taken so i opened it and it had only taken four pics, all that i could account for. Im assuming that the camera went to sleep but if my memory serves me right i thought the Owl PF wasnt supposed to go to sleep. Has anyone else had this problem?

(Edited by Deertrembl1 at 6:42 am on Nov. 5, 2001)

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 Maybe a critter kept it triggered long enough to lock it up? take out the batterys and put them back in then try it out.you didnt say if you had a timer on it or not,if its on a feeder a deer may have kept it triggered for several minutes.I held the button down on my PF for 2 1/2 minutes and it locks up.
 Also is the battery good to the relay?

Reaction score
I've had a similar problem about the camera locking up.  Is this the only reason the camera locks up?  I left the on/off power switch between the battery and the Walmart sensor off for a day and and when I turn it back on, it won't activate the camera.  I take out the batteries to the camera and then put them back in and everything works fine.  

Top Bottom