Canon PF DATE $39.99

ARKBOWHUNTER

Reaction score
If anyone lives close to a Service Merchandise they are selling Canon PF Date cameras for 39.95. Price might actually go lower because they have gone bankrupt.  I bought all I could afford left about 10.  Now I'm just waiting on all my other parts from RS and JoeD's timers.

SIMPLEARKANSAN

Reaction score
Thanks Arkbowhunter.  I went after work today(01/29/02) and they are now down to two cams!

ArkansasElkHunter

Reaction score
Arkies,

Where in Arkansas are you quys from.  I'm in Greenwood, just south of Fort Smith.  Where is the SM at? Ours went out a couple of years ago.

MBullism

Reaction score
Picked one up on the way home... Thanks! I owe you one...

ARKBOWHUNTER

Reaction score
I live in Mena. I had to go to Little Rock on business yesterday and went to store on Markham St.

SIMPLEARKANSAN

Reaction score
I live in Maumelle, transplanted from southwest Arkansas(Horatio).  I work at UAMS and also went to the store on Markham.  Have you lived in Mena long?  Did you ever know a manager of the Ford dealership named Travis Langley?

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
IF YA WERE CLOSE ENUFF ID KISS YA....THANKS GREAT INFO...PENSACOLA FL

ARKBOWHUNTER

Reaction score
SimpleArkansan,
I have lived in Mena since 1981.  I'm an optometrist,
the Langley kids were patients of mine.  I duck hunt outside of Horatio in Pond Creek WMA, plan on bowhunting there.  Me and 10 other guys have 3,000 acres leased from IP that borders the Caney Creek WMA. I was raised in Pine Bluff and after doing my time there had no desire to go back.

SIMPLEARKANSAN

Reaction score
AB, I also Hunt Pond creek NWR.  A friend of mine owns 40 acres inside the refuge that we can muzzleload and gun hunt as well as bowhunt.  
Tommy Roberts  owns the land and Kenny Pickering also owns several hundred acres that borders the NWR.  My family has hunted with Travis Langley since 1974 on his family's property outside of Arkadelphia.  Tab is a professor at HSU and Missy is a editor for a major publisher.  Where in pond creek are you hunting?

ARKBOWHUNTER

Reaction score
I hunt off Bee Gum Road, west side about a mile off Tram road.  There is a creek that beavers built a dam and flooded green timber.  I need to find another spot because it has been flooded so long most of timber has died off.  

quackmaster

Reaction score
LEAVE THAT SERVICE MERCHANDISE ON MARKHAM ALONE! I'VE BEEN STAKING THEM OUT.
PLEASE LEAVE ME ONE CAMERA :hittin-stick:  I'll look for you guys lurking by the cams this evening after I get my tacos out in front of the store.

(Edited by quackmaster at 2:14 pm on Jan. 30, 2002)

quackmaster

Reaction score
i'll be there at 5:30
If things go as the way they usually do, I will see some ole  meemaw shuffling to the register with both of them in her hands getting them for presents for her lil gran chillren. :mad-fumin-red:

(Edited by quackmaster at 2:32 pm on Jan. 30, 2002)

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
got the last 2 from pensacola store 39.98..thanks again...target has next best price i found..49.98 and sears last choice 59.98....my first one cost me about 120 plus 9 hrs of work. since then i have started a budget to beat and done last one #3 in 5hr 17 minutes...yahooooo i got the fever ...im glad i have no kids yet...ummm neglect? id be busted...bohunter

quackmaster

Reaction score
Hey Arkies,
there is still one camera left at the SM on West Markham. Still $39.98

bat

Reaction score
BOHUNTER,
 Thanks for the tip to Targets as a supplier for the PF.  The closest SM to me had already sold out.  Happy Hunting!

(Edited by bat at 11:10 pm on Feb. 1, 2002)

swampfox

Reaction score
bohunter,i went to the pensacola store 2/02 to try to score one. I guess you beat me to em.lol

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello all. I found the canon pf camera at ritzcamera.com for 39.95 and ordered one. This is to be my first one and I hope to be talking here more with all of you soon. Good hunting.

MBullism

Reaction score
Hey MCinIL-

Make sure it has the date/time thingy option (if you want that)  My brother in law bought the same priced from ritz, and found it didn't have the date/time.  He's getting pics and wishing he knew when...

M

Advertisement

Top Bottom