canon prima bf-80

steven

Reaction score
how do i wire this specifis camera i cant find any diaigram on how to wire it up  please help!!!!!  canon prima bf-80

(Edited by steven at 9:01 pm on Oct. 9, 2001)

glen71

Reaction score
If it's not listed on Jesse's site, odd's are it's not suitable or else nobody has successfully hacked it yet. You are better off picking a cam that others have figured out.

(Edited by glen71 at 8:48 am on Oct. 10, 2001)

davered1

Reaction score
before you ditch it pop it open,It might be the sane as the prima that jesse has listed here

davered1

steven

Reaction score
where is that camera listed . another thing i tried to wire the camera today and it worked but when i took it apart to do some other modifications it stoped working . i have tried everything also the camera still works with the regular button if i have the 2 and 3 terminals bridged together should the regular button work?

steven

Reaction score
YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAA   I FIGURED IT OUT THE DARN THING WORKS NOW I JUST HAVE TO FINISH BUOLDING THE CASE TO PUT IT IN I FOLLOWED THE DIAIGRAM FROM THE OWL PF WITH BIG ROUND SWICH . I'LL BE LETTING YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archilochus

Reaction score
Hi steven,
That's great - a new cam to use!  Make sure to drop spectr17 a note about your experiments so he can add the info to his site.

Archilochus

Top Bottom