canon sure shot owl

seahonk

Banned
Reaction score
ok  i can  buy  a  canon  sure  shot  owl  but  i dont  know  about  pf  or  what  other model  it  was  going  back  tomarrow  and gana  find  out  for sure  what it  is  and  they  want  $ 45.00   is  that  about  right  it's  used  but  looks  in good  shape  how  mutch  are they  new  ?   i  heard  they  are  hard to  find    is  this  true  ?   and  what  else  should  i  look  for  ?  ok  thanks      

kfen

Reaction score
If I was you I would buy mine from http://www.******.com/ They are the canon sure shot ow pf date. You want the date model. The non date type look the same as the date. This is the best price around. Belive me I have searched every.  

shadow

Reaction score
Most folks here are using the Cannon Owl PF Date (Power Flash) model here recently because of the great distance for the flash and nice pics it takes.  The AF date round and slide switch models work as well but according to Jesse's wire instructions off the sites home page there is a model that looks just like the other (slide switch model) and it may not work as well due to self powering off or something like that.  I wired 5 of the af slide switch models and haven't had any trouble.  I personally will be going with the Owl PF date next time I build one or have to replace a camera.

davered1

Reaction score
99% of all owls will work, I have bought over 15 of those slide switch owls that are supposed to have a power off mode in them and have yet to find one,but there may be one out there.

You should probably buy one from ****** though he has very good prices on everthing!!

seahonk

Banned
Reaction score
ok i  just bought  the  canon  sure  shot  owl  pf   for  $40.00   at  fry's   but  it  was not  the  date  model   does  that  matter  or  is  it  just  to  know  when  the  pic  was taken ?            thanks    guy's  for  the  help                                                                                                                                                                                                              ok  i  took  back the  the cannon   sure  shot  owl   that  i bought  at  fry's    that  had  no  date  stamp  , and i found  the  cannon owl  pf  with  date  at  k-mart   for  9  dallars  more  ,    ok  now  all  i  need  to  do  is  decide  witch  board  to  use   any  idias  ?     some  people    like the    49-425   and   some  like the  ms 20  witch  one  is  better  ?   thanks        

(Edited by seahonk at 3:42 pm on Aug. 10, 2002)

Hill Hopper

Banned
Reaction score
It's to know when is taken. Helps to know when trying to pattern the boogers.

Top Bottom