Can't Sleep!

'Ike' @ HM

Reaction score
It's here, it's finally here....Opener in the morning!
Good luck, be safe and above all, have a great time....

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
good luck Ike, hope you slam one of those horny spring time turkeys
real quick while your chillin in your nice new cozy darkhorse, look forward to some photos later.................tra

HeavyHorns

Reaction score
George
Good Luck! Looking forward to seeing some pictures.

Unfortunatley, I am stuck home this weekend...family obligations!!!
Shane

'Ike' @ HM

Reaction score
Ohhhhhhhhh so close, yet so far. That misty, make everything soaked rain most of the morning, kept them out in the pastures. This and there's a ton of girls for them to try and impress. Saw some real good birds though, got my eye on a couple for sure. Now I'm tired! LoL!

Shane, thought you'd be headed up North with Ron to chase Pigs?

Attachments

'Ike' @ HM

Reaction score
These two have some pretty good 'hooks' on 'em...Shooters for sure!

Attachments

oneshothunter

Reaction score
great pic george wow .. i seen lots of birds none in range going to try to get a bird in the am ..im going to be really picky only going to shoot if the bird is bigger then last yrs. bird witch im waiting for my taxi... to call me and say its done lol watched one tom for 2 hrs run into a fance and after 2 hrs he used his wings to fly over the fence lol hes a good bird but not a killer bird .. lol 7or 8 inch brush and maybe a 1 of hooks

HeavyHorns

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE ('Ike' @ HM @ Mar 29 2008, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ohhhhhhhhh so close, yet so far. That misty, make everything soaked rain most of the morning, kept them out in the pastures. This and there's a ton of girls for them to try and impress. Saw some real good birds though, got my eye on a couple for sure. Now I'm tired! LoL!

Shane, thought you'd be headed up North with Ron to chase Pigs?[/b]

George,
Awesome pictures!!!! I am sure one of those birds will be in your fridge real soon. Yeah...I would have liked to have gone up North with Ron, but my daughter's birthday party was today. I heard from Ron around noon and our other buddy arrowed a couple of Barbadosa rams. I should hear about their evening hunt in the morning.
Good Luck tomorrow if you're going out.
Shane

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
nice photo's Ike! thanks for sharing! good luck on your next outing...................tra

CA Bowhunter

Reaction score
George I hope you are having a lot of fun, keep us posted. Blake

dwagoner

Reaction score
nice pics, i got a late start and ran into quite a few peeps also, on well theres more weekends to try and stab one. GL to all

'Ike' @ HM

Reaction score
Pretty good morning with a shot oppurtunity if I had wanted...Good bird, but not quite there for the range I'd like to have 'em at. It's still early, they're henned up and show lil interest, soon though.

wmidbrook

Reaction score
Fanstastic pics forrr sure!
That blind is the shizzle. Dang, I miss turkey season! I will be getting my fix when I get out there in a few weeks!!

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom