Cards getting hit for Utah

Huntin Dave

Reaction score
My buddies card just got hit an hour ago for an LE Utah buck tag. Check your cards! Good Luck to All!

slamdmini

Reaction score
sweet. nothing yet for me. i think they do all the le draws first, and general last, so it may be a week or two til everything is done. fingers crossed

Huntin Dave

Reaction score
I am just like you guys. I am still waiting, but definitely encouraging.

Huntin Dave

Reaction score
Just got a text from my buddy. Our MZL tag hit. We had a party of 3! Whooo hooo! Chance at a velvet rack!

Duckdon83

Reaction score
Got a hit for $936!!!! Not sure how but it looks like my son an I will be hunting with LE tags this year!!

Huntin Dave

Reaction score
Got a hit for $936!!!! Not sure how but it looks like my son an I will be hunting with LE tags this year!!
That's awesome... Congrats to you and your son! I am putting both my juniors in for UT doe tags next month. What LE tag did you guys draw, if you don't mind sharing?

Duckdon83

Reaction score
That's awesome... Congrats to you and your son! I am putting both my juniors in for UT doe tags next month. What LE tag did you guys draw, if you don't mind sharing?
Thanks so much, good luck to you and your juniors. We got hit for Book Cliffs North!

Huntin Dave

Reaction score
Wow... not jealous at all :smiley_green_with_eShould be an unbelievable hunt!

I have been scouring the youth draw stats... I have my eye on a couple for my boys. I have a 1st year and 2nd year hunters. So they are still pretty wide eyed with the whole experience.

Duckdon83

Reaction score
This will be my sons first big game tag...... going to be hard to beat it!

Huntin Dave

Reaction score
This will be my sons first big game tag...... going to be hard to beat it!
Gonna be hard to top that as a first tag. Just go have fun and make a memorable experience for him. That's what really matters. My sons first deer tag was last year. The new early season rifle. We didn't see too many, but the one monster that we jumped and got away :)weep-yellow:) was so memorable for him , that he wants to go back every year now.

cowboyjp

Reaction score
My general tag got hit on Saturday... Good luck to ALL headed that way!

Top Bottom