• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Caribou hunt

Digger31

OK, back from my first caribou hunt out of Kotz. I am pretty exhausted so story later and a couple of pics now. I shot a young bull (pretty typical of me, but good thing cause we really only had good movement for one day) and my buddy Danny shot a nice a bull.
DSCN2695.jpgDSCN2698.jpgDSCN2715.jpgDSCN2680.jpgDSCN2712.jpgDSCN2711.jpgDSCN2739.jpg
Like I said I will write more later, but an amazing first big hunting trip!!!!

Klxracer92

Thanks for sharing really enjoyed the pics can't wait for the story. I can't wait for my first caribou hunt.

Huntr Pat

Nice hunt, was it a diy? Can I pick your brains. I'd like to do a diy hunt next year or 2 later.

Digger31

Feel free to PM me. I got delayed for weather the first two days and stayed at the outfitters house and partied with all the other outfitters up there and gained a lot of good knowledge in doing so. I spent a year planning so I can give you realistic cost, gear recommendations, and what to expect. Definitely worth the saving effort.

dchunter

That was a nice looking animal. Some day I want to grow up and be like you! Congrats on a successful hunt and Happy New Year!

Top Bottom