Carmel Pine Cone Crime Blotter

Rancho Loco

Banned
Reaction score
Spent Sunday running the chillens around the Monterey Bay Aquarium. It's always enjoyable..Top notch facility.

Picked up the Pine Cone on the way out. It's the local throw-away for the peninsula. The crime blotter has always been world famous. Not much goes on in Carmel and vicinities, and some of the things that get called in are hilarious. This was our pick for this issue:

Carmel-by-the-Sea: Units responded to the report of a dog and cat fighting under the reporting party’s house on Ocean Avenue. Units arrived and separated the two animals. The cat was transported to the local vet hospital while the dog was secured in the nearby guest house. The RP related the owners of the cat and dog are the same owner, and they are currently on vacation. The owners were contacted and advised that a housesitter would take care of the animals. The owners advised the dog and cat normally fight.

http://www.pineconearchive.com/080314-8.htm

Hartseeker

Reaction score
Did you go and see the great white shark while they had it? I'm kicking myself for not making the trip.

Rancho Loco

Banned
Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hartseeker @ Mar 18 2008, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Did you go and see the great white shark while they had it? I'm kicking myself for not making the trip.[/b]
They let the latest one go...But now they have some huge Bull Dorados in the Outer Bay tank - they're awesome.

Orygun

Reaction score
The Aquarium always left me literally hungry for more (fish).

el_vaquero

Reaction score
People that call that sort of thing in should be fined! What a waste of time.

Once handled a call where the reporting party was upset because the neighbors sprinklers were hitting his recently washed truck parked in his driveway! Moron wanted me to go talk to his neighbor for him. I always wanted to have stickers made up to hand out to those kind of people that say "I'm stupid."

Top Bottom