Carrizo Varmit Hunt

HOGHUNTER714

******UPDATE******

Guys, I have to report some bad news about this trip. A few months ago I applied with the Nevada Department of Corrections. Last week I got a call and was asked if I would like to test for a position within the department. They said since I was out of state that I could do all my testing in 2 Days. My buddy and I flew out to Carson City and tested. To make a long story short I got a job offer. I'm gonna be in the academy on July 11th, 2005. So I wont be able to attend the trip out to Carrizo. I hope all you guys have a blast and shoot some varmits. Take care guys and I'll stay in touch.

Speckmisser

Hoghunter,

That sounds like good news, not bad! Could be a great opportunity for you. How cool would that be? A JHO member on Reno 911!

Atwater

Purt near but not plumb
I'm in, if it's still on. I'll leave the varmints to you boys, but I'm in for chasing bunnies and telling tall tails around the campfire, er, ice chest.....

EDIT: uh...that's bunnies and tall tales....

Atwater

Purt near but not plumb
I'm still in. Heading up to the high country in a couple of days, but should be back in plenty of time. I've got a big batch of brown trout coming off the smoker. I'll set some aside for Carrizo. Still shooting for the 22nd and 23rd, right?

D-Zone

Too bad you guys picked that weekend, i'll be coming back home on the 24th from a weeklong fishing trip at Convict Lake with the familia. Hopefully I can catch up with you guys next time.

Atwater

Purt near but not plumb
Jason, and Ladies, and Gentlemen,

I don't know why this hasn't been posted in the "small game" forum, and I guess it's not my place to do so...but it sure seems like a good idea to me.

Speckmisser

Atwater, if you wanted to put up a post with a link back to this thread, that would probably be OK. But then what about the Varmint forum? And there are hogs at Carrizo, so post it in the hog forum too?

That's the whole idea of having a separate Events forum... so that Events can be discussed in a single location, instead of five or six different threads.

Atwater

Purt near but not plumb
Thanks Speck, not complaining, just wondered how many folks check this forum out, as I usually don't.

Atwater

Purt near but not plumb
I hope you guys are ready for some serious heat. Teetering around 105 for the next week, probably the same for awhile longer. Carrizo might be hotter!

Top Bottom