Carter-Hamas meeting achieved nothing

easymoney

Reaction score
"President Carter came to the region thinking he could achieve something. Unfortunately president Carter left without anything concrete," he told a conference in the Spanish capital."

"The only thing he achieved was permission on the part of Khaled Meshaal of Hamas to deliver a letter from a detained Israeli soldier to his family. Nothing else," he said. "

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=08...;show_article=1

This clown was the most ineffective president this nation has ever had, he allowed hundreds of Americans be taken hostage and held for years or be killed outright on his watch and now he thinks he is going to persuade the islamic radicals to listen to his sorry ass...

chuckslayer

Reaction score
Of course he acheived nothing ! He was nopt representing any US govt agency.hje wasn't representing you or me.
He was representing nobody except Jimmy Carter, who in the last few years has turned out to be a nobody anyway..

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
[sarcasm]
Oh come ON easy! This is SO history.

I knew every bit of that over 4 weeks ago. Post something current, won't you?
[/sarcasm]

easymoney

Reaction score
Oh, I also knew this as well, but it just appeared this am online...(no sarcasm)

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
Ya think them news boys will ever learn the difference in news and history?

gwhunter69

Reaction score
Oh it achieved something...just once again prove Carter and the Democrat Party (their failure to denounce) to be full of anti-American, pro-terrorist liberals. But I guess we already knew that, so I guess it did nothing afterall.

Top Bottom