carudddogg???????????/

Jay

Reaction score
Got to the web page http://www.dfg.ca.gov/licensing/waterfowl/...rawresults.html

Click on a hunt date and the Adobe acrobat reader will come up. (You may be prompted to download it if you don't already have it.) Click on the pair of binoculars on the toolbar. A dialog will pop up asking you to enter what to search for. Enter your hunting license number minus the "H" and minus the dash. Once you get one hit you can press the binocular button with the loop on it to search for the next entry of your hunting license just in case you got multiple draws.

d trees

Reaction score
if you use the binocular forward arrow it will do an advanced search.d

O

outdoorsman

Hey , this is pretty cool. No more wondering if your card went to the neighbors house and was tossed.

huntducks

Reaction score
About time the dfg got into the 20th century, maybe next they will have a online app then will be in the 21st.

I had more time on my hands then sense tonight so I looked at some of the city's that guys were from one guy from Duarte drew 5 res. for 4 differn't dates. I looked at.

CaRudeDogg

Reaction score
WOW i did some looking one guy drew 6 for the same day at different places now that is lucky lol or maybe not

Top Bottom