Caught a Couple of Bass Flyfishing This Morning, Not Bad for a Rookie!...Pic's

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Well i always respected fly fisherman because i thought i could never have the patiants and master the technique and i have avoided it for many years. well I was ready for another challenge to catching fish besides with a real and pole and decide to try fly fishing so I bought one of these $50. Martin fly fishing packages and slapped it together yesterday went out to a pond with no casting experience or technique at all and started mimicing fly fishing pros technique I have watched for years on TV shows like in- fisherman and caught my first fish on the first cast and couldn't believe it.
Well I went back out before sunrise this morning and I did catch 2 more,
Now I am hooked on Flyfishing.
If there's is any advise u can give me about what type of line I should use because the one that comes with the package on the real isn't that great it wants to twist all up sometimes. and any flys for bass u would recommend would be appreciated too. There's is a ton of dragon flies around these ponds so it would make sense to use flys that mimic them, that makes sense..tra

No.2

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

THE ROMAN ARCHER

I am really hooked on Flyfishing now, I got it down to a science now on pond fishing for bass. Here's a bunch more that I have caught on the fly this past week, if u have never fly fished and want a new challenge with excitement and reward it's the way to go .....tra

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom