Caught My 1st. Trophy Bass On The Fly, Thank U Jesus! Can't Stop Smiling!..Pic's

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Wow this is unbelievable for me to think i have been only Flyfishing for one week a total rookie self taught to fly cast and caught on the fly a nice almost 2 lb Bass this morning my personal best on the fly so far besides the little dinkers I caught last week which still was awesome for me never fly fishing before.
This by far is my ultimate trophy fish and not because it is the biggest fish i have ever caught in my life because I have caught 16 lb. Trout on regular reel and rod but that i caught a almost 2 lb. feisty bass on a little fly and hook Flyfishing something i thought i would never do or accomplish. I am on a high right now and can't stop smiling it is just the beginning of my fly fishing personal challenge and can't wait to get s real big daddy on the fly.
I had do much fun trying to bring it in without loosing it as each time it would break water and do the shakey shakey dance trying loose my fly hook I was stoked once i got it on the bank and as u can see with no net too. Here's the pics!

Then 15 min. later I switched to my spin real pole and caught this nice 2 lb. Bass on a rubber worm jig head set up, not bad for it being almost 10 am and 80%. For to nice late morning bite s. ..tra

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Thanks slant, yeh to hook and bring in a 5 lb. On the fly with out loosing it will be a challenge for sure but if I stay persistent I am sure that day will come.

But now i have a new flyfishing challenge and inspiration after i went to the beach today. So I was walking on the beach today soaking up some rays in paradise and there was this one young guy fishing the surf and he had this nice big fish and as I got close to him as he just released it back in the ocean I noticed he was using a fly fishing pole with this little fly on it and asked what kind of fish that was and he said a snook. Wow dude that is awesome and he said u just scan the water from the shore throw tour fly our ahead of them and bam.
so I Hung out with him for A Little Bit Watching and Learning and He Gave Me A Lot Of Info On How To Be Successful Fly Fishing the surf.
So next time I go put th here I am going to give it a try. BTW his name was Nick too.
Here a photo of him impressing a couple of girls with the fish he caught right in front of him.

Here he is doing his thing fly fishing the surf..

Here my sexy bald head and me enjoying the beach sceen, I now if Telly Savalas and Yule Brenner was a live they would be jealous of me....lol...tra

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom