CBH and/or Big Game Club T shirts

SDHNTR

What's a brutha gotta do to hook up a T shirt? I figure it's time to represent at 3d shoots and what not. I don't see any place to buy one on the website. I know I've seen guys wearing various CBH related shirts. Do you have to know the secret handshake to get one?

BOWUNTR

You are talkin to him! What do you need? I have most of the merchandise at my house. The BGC web site should go live this week. We plan on having a store on the site. As of right now, I'm the store. Shirts are $20, hats are $15, Record Books are $25. I'll cover the shipping for all the JHO/CBH supporters. Ed F

SDHNTR

What do the shirts look like? If you are the store, I'm not buying before I see one. Knowing you, you'll send me something pink with rainbows on it.

BOWUNTR

Oh jeeze!!! You saw me wearing the brown one on Sat night and Terry was wearing a grey one on Sunday. I'm heading to Bob's this weekend, I'll bring some. Ed F

SDHNTR

Call me then on your way down. I'll at least take a brown one. Coues and I are fishin on Sat then there is a 3d shoot at Balboa on Sunday. I live pretty close to Bob's shop. You should come by about 3pm on Sat. By that time the boat will be ready for you. Don't worry, I'll provide the brush and bucket.

One Track

Oh yah. You guys looked great on Saturday night! I'll take a brown shirt in XL. Go ahead and ship 'em to my office. I'll put a check in the mail today.

BOHNTR

You both would have got some free ones..........had you come to the state broadhead.

baerbate

I moved up to Washington state in 93, but was a paid life member in the CBH Big Game Club when I left. Can I buy a T shirt now? Would like to rub it in up here.....

baerbate

weekender21

Nate, sure you don't want to hunt turkeys instead of the 3D shoot? I haven't decided between the two just yet but I hate to waste a good hunting day shooting foam!

Top Bottom