CBH Banquet -January 17th in Visalia

BOHNTR

I know Ed and I will be there.....I'll be bringing my son as well......make sure you guys buy your raffle tickets from me though.

BOHNTR

The $10,000.00 raffle tickets will go on sale at the banquet. The ticket will be drawn at the State Broadhead Championship on memorial Day Weekend. Only 100 tickets sold.

They'll be some good door prizes and raffle items at the banquet as well.

BOWUNTR

I'll be there. BOHNTR has rounded up some great raffle items. Can't wait. Arrowslinger better bring a truck for all his awards!!! SDHNTR may join the ranks of Regular membership... if he scores on his bear hunt. grtwythhunter should bring a display of his skull work. Lurediver can be the entertainment... priceless. Ed F

Cold1nhand

If Scott is going to be there then I will be there. I have some skulls for him, might have a few more this month. Actually I will be there either way, have to represent the brand!!!

SDHNTR

I know for a fact there will be a nice and shiny new Sitka 90% jacket raffled off to a lucky bowhunter!

Sounds like we've got the makings of a good table of beer drinking yahoos. Cold1nhand, you're in and Scott's buying the 2nd round.

Lurediver

Banned
AS are you driving back or shacking up in the hotel?

Looks like a good time, and i would like to attend. I need to sign up for CBH and start entering my animals for next year.

Cold1nhand

The Holiday Inn is only about 5 minutes from my house, might have a little preparty cocktail hour at the house before...

BOWUNTR

I know Old Tree, radchad, JB, Young Buck, and coyote1 are planning on going, other than those mentioned above. I like the cocktail party idea!!!

Top Bottom