• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

CBH Banquet -January 17th in Visalia

PORCH

I might have to check this out. I live in Hanford which is just about 15-20 miles from the Holiday Inn. I got to school in San Luis Obispo though, so I'll have to see if I'm gonna be in town that weekend, which I think I might be because I'm planning on going to the PBR in Fresno on Friday night.

spectr17

Administrator
Gonna miss this one, I'll be at the SHOT Show in Orlando.

One of these years I'm going to make it to the awards banquet.

BOWUNTR

You better make your room reservations ASAP. I made mine today and was told that there are 7 rooms left. Ed F

BOWUNTR

Right on Scott. Please bring Brent and Nate's skulls with you. Also, if you want a table to show off some of your work and business, let me know an I'll make it happen.

Boys and girls if your are missing this event you are gonna miss one of our best trophy displays yet! I'm pumped. We are going to have 7 elk there. Including the P&Y World Record Tule elk (312) and a massive non typical American elk (330) that is truely a 400 class elk that is missing it's 2nd and 5th on one side. The state record typical blacktail (157), a velvet non typical mulie (191), and a bunch more. See you there. Ed F

I'll bring Nate and Brent's with me....no problem. I'm not sure how many skulls I'll bring along but I'd like to have a small table to show off. Thanks!.

As a side note....the CBH rooms were gone when I booked mine. Had to book it at full pop. I called the front desk later and they dropped it to the CBH rate. Anyone else that is booking late should give it a try.

Scott

Shot

How early are you guys heading out there? Just wondering since I will be there early to check out Sportsmens Warehouse and it would be nice to meet up with some CBHers. Maybe we can even shoot at the archery range at SW (if they have one, I know others do).

If an extra hand is needed in setting up the banquet on Saturday let me know and I will show up early to help out.

Also, I am driving alone from Norcal. Couldn't convince anyone else to go. If anyone is interested in carpooling let me know.

BOWUNTR

Making the final preparations. I'm interested in going to Sportsmans. Where exactly is it? We always need help setting up the trophy display, display tables... We usually start a few hours before the doors open. Gonna have a great ongoing slide show of all the critters turned in in the last two years. The raffel/auction prizes are unbelieveable this year, thanks to BOHNTR. Ed F

Shot

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BOWUNTR @ Jan 12 2009, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Making the final preparations. I'm interested in going to Sportsmans. Where exactly is it? We always need help setting up the trophy display, display tables... We usually start a few hours before the doors open. Gonna have a great ongoing slide show of all the critters turned in in the last two years. The raffel/auction prizes are unbelieveable this year, thanks to BOHNTR. Ed F[/b]
Ed, Sportsman's Warehouse is on Dinuba Blvd, which is about 1-2 miles away from Holiday Inn. I plan on being there before the banquet (or maybe Sunday morning). Also, I can stop by and help out, when is a good time to come by? Fourish?

BOWUNTR

Yeah, 4 is about right. I just got word that Archery Only Pro Shop is bringing two bows, Scott is donating a few skull trophy jobs, ChapDog is bringing a display of his new trophy photo business and Jim Bellevelle's Taxidermy is donating several $100 off taxidermy jobs. That's just a few that came in today!! Ed F

BOWUNTR

Porch, You show up and I'll get you in. And that goes for any others. You just gotta let me know so I can arrange it. Ed F

BOWUNTR

I'm just putting the finishing touches on our slide show... over 300 photos!! Guys (and gals) are going to be screwed to the two big screens. The BS will be thick, bring your waders. This is our first slide show for the banquet. Our trophy display is going to be huge. Only a couple invited trophies won't be there. Yee Haa!!! Ed F

Shot

I just wanted to say it was a pleasure attending the CBH banquet and meeting all of you (Nate, Kirk, Scott, Ed). Nothing like seeing trophy animals, chatting with great bowhunters, and getting drunk at the same time.

Ed, you did a great job on the slide show.

Kirk and Nate, congrats on the awards you guys won, awesome job!!!

Top Bottom