Celebration time

BigDog

Reaction score
Alright Jesse. We just went over 400 on the membership list. That is great.

Fubar

Reaction score
I would like to say congratulations to Jesse also. The Forum is now over 400 members and climbing. I think this is a great place to exchange information and discuss hunting topics. I would also like to say thank you to all the members for all the help in making this a great place. You are a great bunch of guys. I really enjoy coming to this Forum to read the posts and learn all the new information. Thanx to Jesse for all his hard work.                 Fubar

Speckmisser

Reaction score
Well, how remiss would I be if I didn't join in?  Jesse came through in a big way when Hoss's board went south.  Looks like most of us have made the transition, and picking up more new members all the time!  

Way to go, Jesse.  And a great site too, no less.  If anyone hasn't checked out some of Jesse's links, especially the map stuff, you're missing out on some great resources for hunting.  

tommyo

Reaction score
Yes indeed - thank you Jesse.  i appreciate the access to the such a valuable pool of hunting and fishing information brought to this forum by its members. Ole'

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I appreciate the thanks and also would like to say thanks to all the good peeps who hang out here and share their knowledge and opinions. A big thanks to those who helped out by volunterring to be moderators too. Now where's the cake and ice cream Bigdog?

Cheers!

jerry d

Reaction score
Yep, thanks again Jesse.

I'm sure it's a lot of work and we appreciate it.

Only thing missing from the old board is LetUmWork to keep us straight on this moto thing.

Where, oh where, can he be.

doghouse

Reaction score
Let me toss in my thanks too.  I was stuck on the deer boards that really ment white tail boards.  This place was a great find for me.  Finally people who know how to count points, and can shoot at a buck at over 50 yards.

gordon

Reaction score
I'm with you all "Thanks a Bunch Jesse" I've gotten a few of my fellow NAHC members to check out this board.. They all think it is outstanding !!

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom