CHALLENGE TO ALL!!!!

mkacala697

Reaction score
ok heres your mission if u choose to except it(my brother is watching bond007 in the next room so im kinda thinking about it)

ok back to the mission, it will be extremely difficult but maybe someone can get a picture of a buck who has already shed one antler but still has the other.  i know they shed them realtiveley close together but hey it makes it even harder!!

ALSO:  do u seasoned trail cam folks leave your cams out in march and april when there are no antlers on the deer?

Fubar

Reaction score
mk A friend of mine was deer hunting today and said he saw a buck with a three point antler on one side and nothing on the other side. It would be just my luck if I shot this buck his other antler would fall off as he ran off after the shot and I would have a buck with no antlers. I wonder what the game wardens would say about that?           Fubar

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
only 48 minites to get a pic up, not bad huh mkacala697?

Need something harder or more unique like 3 antlers or black panther or ...............

Neat pic Jon.

mkacala697

Reaction score
jeez, we must have too many people with cams because that didnt take long!!!

good idea jesse, anybody ever get a pic of something really mutated? like a 3 horned deer or one where the antlers wrap around like a big horn?

Fubar

Reaction score
Or how about a deer with two heads?            Fubar

StringShooter

Reaction score
I wonder if you had a deer with two heads, would it cost double to get it mounted?

wvhunter

Reaction score
Well, it doesn't wrap around like you were looking for but it is pretty strange anyhow.

Bob R

Reaction score
I got pics of this one on 7 different occasions, all at night.  Never did see him during the day.  Looks like his right antler is damaged, looks like it lays flat.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom