Charges dropped against PETA worker in dog collar case

Common Sense

Reaction score
The comments are more interesting thatn the story. We've got a problem!

zodiakgsps

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Common Sense @ Mar 25 2008, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The comments are more interesting thatn the story. We've got a problem![/b]
I was thinking the same thing. These idiots commenting on hunters just hunting dogs & then leaving them know nothing of hunting nor how most hunters care for & keep their dogs. Mine sleep in the house, some in my bed(all would if I let them......I'd be hard pressed for a spot with 8 GSPS in bed though, LOL) and eat healthier than I do. None have EVER gone w/o veterinary care when needed & all have nice blankets in their crates. They even go to work with me daily. I carry a better medical bag when hunting for the dogs than for myself.
I myself lost a dog once hunting, luckily a farmer found him & called the number on his tag, I got him back before I ever went home.

m57jager

Reaction score
I'm sure she never attempted to call the owner on the collar which is apparent with the disregard for private property. This is a case of a judge acting out of emotion and not doing his/her job. Wrong!!

Huntr Pat

Reaction score
Thats ok our New Vice president is pro HUNTER. Straighten alot of stuff out soon enough.

RIFLEMAN

Reaction score
Despite opposition from CADFG, our version of the same bill is expected to be signed into law this year...so far, it has not gotten a single No vote.

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom