CHEAP CAMERAS FOR GAME CAM!

rexver

Reaction score
FOUND A PLACE THAT SELLS JUST ABOUT ANY KIND OF CAMERA YOU COULD NEED, HOW ABOUT $$18.00 FOR A FUJI, AUTO FOCUS/DATE AND TIME,AUTO REWIND,AUTO ADVANCE, 35MM
GO TO DEALTIME.COM........

MudMagnet

Reaction score
canon owl NO DATE $45
canon owl WIT DATE $69
not that much cheaper

GPo

Reaction score
The cheapest ones to use that are fully automatic are the Vivitar BV** DB (databack) or Vivitar EZ motor date, they do it all, but flash distance and some pic quality will be an issue. If you have a tight trail ( 3 to 5 yards) they will be fine.

GPo

Oh, forgot, I believe they are mechanical shutters, so you will need a soleniod set-up.

shufigo

Reaction score
Sounds like Sears is significantly cheaper on the Owl PF/dates, 49.95.

shufigo

Reaction score
sounds like the same cost after shipping. You can walk out the door for no cost at Sears, and I think they also ship free for a camera that price. Really close to each other in any case.

toothwrecker

Reaction score
OBHunter,
Where on that site did you see the 2400's? I looked all over w/out coming across them...have the link directly to them?

OhioBowHunter

Reaction score
Toothwrecker,

I buy them off of Ebay, Theres a Guy on Ebay that sells them for Basically our needs... there 12.99 each.. I just bought 12 of them about 2 weeks ago on Ebay... If you need 1 let me Know...

Dan

INshedpicker

Reaction score
Dealtime appears to be a price comparison site, not an actual merchant.

toothwrecker

Reaction score
Thanks OBH,

I've bought some from him in the past, but his shipping was abit high even when I bought 6 of them. I thought maybe they were selling them on the site mentioned here. thanks for the help

Hill Hopper

Banned
Reaction score
Toothwrecker, even if the shipping were/camera, thats not a bad price. When Walmart lowered the price to $22 + tax about a year ago, I bought all they had here. If you can get a better deal, thats great, but about $20 with shipping isn't a bad price at all.

GPo

Reaction score
Took the plunge and bought 2 2400ff cameras.
Anyone know the wiring directions for these cameras ?

Thanks

GPo

Top Bottom