Wanted To Buy Cheap E-collar

sean english

Hey George.
I am now looking for the same thing for some yard working. My pup ranges far and for a flusher, that isnt cool. I am going to start working on her for the upcoming season.

BrittGSP818

Sean, wish you were down south. I will call you later today so we can catch up and I will give you some pointers as well. Learned a lot training my own dogs and loved seeing them develop into hunting dogs. I may be getting another one now that I am done with school, and you have caused me to think twice about getting a springer.

sean english

I tell you flushers dont range as far. yes, a disadvantage with hunting big lands. But during the rest of the year when you dont hunt and you want to just walk your dog in a park or so, they are less maintenance than the larger pointer breeds. I posted something about springers a year ago. Read it . I highly advise them. And if you are thinking of pointers, there is a two year old setter in idaho. Check out uplandidaho site. Shoiuld be a good dog.
Are you done done with school.? now working? as a lawyer? Thats awesome. Start thinking out of LA. More to hunt.

Top Bottom