CHIME OR ALARM

Hey Boy

Reaction score
n  I'm looking to see who uses what position and why.

I have been using the CHIME and getting mutlipal pictures of the same animals. Fun in the beginning. It will also give you multipal pictures of that  once and a lifetime monster.

I am now trying ALARM to see if the time intraval gives me better animal  passings

In chime the sensor is ready before the camera. Sometimes sensing a couple times before the camera is actually ready for another pict.

In alarm the camera is ready but the sensor is previously engaged.As soon as the sensor deactivates it will fre another picture. It appears to be about a minute.
                I'm going to time it now.

GO PATRIOTS-------------HEY BOY

MBullism

Reaction score
I've been using chime.  Really haven't had the trouble with multiple pics, but mine have been gray foxes and fishers... My brother in law, however, has his set to chime and recently got about eleven shots of the same doe that looked like a slow motion movie!  And that's not over a feeder.

M

Applbit

Reaction score
I ve been using chime also. I got 7 pics of the same 3 does on my last roll. Im ok with it though.
What happens when a doe walks but and that huge buck is 30 seconds behind? and your pir still has 30 more seconds before another pic is taken?

Top Bottom