Chopper's Hunt

wingbone_2003

Reaction score
Well just got back from my first pig hunt at Chopper's place what a great guy and thank's to my buddy Brut (a.k.a) Skeet,R.D.,Jeff who stuck the pig on this trip,and Rueben for having me along on this trip i learned alot about pig huntin on this trip,i seen a few pig's and my only shot was at one on the run my arrow was inline but alittle high but it was an awesome experience they are a tough animal that live in nasty stuff but if you want em you gotta get in there and get em Chopper's place was awesome sad to see him close saw some big pig's and had good company and destroyed ground the ground grizzlie's and was part of Jeff first game harvest and what a toad it was 262lb. 4in. cutter's!

wingbone_2003

Reaction score
[attachment=51671:jp4.jpg]here is a picture sorry had trouble resizing it hope it work's i'm hooked on pig huntin now,congrat's to my buddy Jeff!

Attachments

One Track

Reaction score
Sounds like you had a great time congrats to your buddy, thanks for the report.

wingbone_2003

Reaction score
Alittle more on the report weather alittle warm during the day pig's were moving right before dark mostly single big boar's,did see a couple small group's of pig's,1 group 6 other group 7!

cam188

Reaction score
Congrats, Yeah choppers place is amazing I am glad I got a chance to hunt there.

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
just awesome Wingbone! had the pleasure of hunting last year with Skeet his dad and cousin on my last Mothers Day Weekend hunt and it was a great time!, and great guys for sure! 48 more hrs and i will be in pig heaven too! thanks for sharing, got me pum
ped up!.............tra

Cold1nhand

Reaction score
Great job! Hope I get one like that this weekend. Good luck TRA on your hunt this weekend.

bigtusker

Reaction score
Jeff's pig was 204 field dressed and had 3 1/4 inch lowers. 6 hunters shot 4 hogs over the course of the weekend.

Huntr Pat

Reaction score
Good job Chopper to you and your hunters. Say hi to skeets. Tell him Pat from Predators Archery said hi. Wish you and your family well!!

Advertisement

Top Bottom