Chopper's Last Hurrah!

Lurediver

Banned
Reaction score
June 5-8th
This will be the last hunt Chopper offers, EVER!
Good times we've had and great memories we'll always have. Thanks Chopper!
the hunting has been tough for pigs this year but I have feeling that there will be some blood shed.

Here's the Mobb Squad.

Lurediver-NorCal4Life, Just recieved the new guardian bowtech in the mail, its goin to be a killa!

Lets Gettin Boys, One Last Time!

rwlittle

Reaction score
Damn, I can not believe that this is "it". Go get em boys!!!! Have fun, and for goodness sake...wipe that silly grin off of your faces!!!! Seriously, have a good time and enjoy it. You are the last to hunt at an epic area. Hey Chopper, if your son wants to take over the reigns...let us know.

cam188

Reaction score
Take him out with a bang. I want stories and pictures. I only got a chance to go once but will always remember the place.

DEERSLAM

Reaction score
Hopefully the weather stays cool for you guys. I'm sure you all will have a great hunt no matter what...stick it to em

Zimm

Reaction score
Watch out piggies I'm comin to get ya! And I don't mean just you LureDiver! Can't wait...should be a hoot!

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
a great line up, so the best of the best will be hitting ranch! good luck guys! whish i could join ya, if anyone needs a guide to find the hottest spot on the ranch let me know! i sent Chopper disc it would be cool if he posted some of those photos i took of the incredible pig bedding area from that weekend hunt, and i mean incredible! they will get you excited for sure! man i wish i could do it all over agian!..............tra

Rem

Reaction score
Good luck to you guys. I was up there last weekend for the 1st time we had a blast i wish we could do it again. can't wait to see the pics

One Track

Reaction score
Wow. The Death Squad unites! I expect no less than a 50% success rate. Wish I was going to be there. Chopper's ranch is one of the most awesome places that I have been lucky enough to experience. Y'all are sure to have an awesome trip.

As for Bearclaw, he isn't walking too well after piling up on his Liberal Cycle at 30 mph. We're talkin' major skin loss! Orso might have to haul Bearclaw up the hill so he can watch the goings on.

Gyopo

Reaction score
Good luck up there!
That place will always be special to me.

Flatbroke

Reaction score
Might stop off and see ya peeps sat evening for a drink or 3-4, if n chops allows

bigtusker

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Flatbroke @ May 30 2008, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Might stop off and see ya peeps sat evening for a drink or 3-4, if n chops allows[/b]
A bottle of something special would be in order, dont you guys think?

richw

Reaction score
man boys I wish I could be there guys but looks like its full

Zimm

Reaction score
Chop I heard that special Crown anniversary model works good!

Kentuck

Reaction score
LD, just make sure you have extra judo points in your quiver!

Top Bottom