Chukar and Quail

bloodsports

Reaction score
Hunted behind Taft yesterday with a friend.  We both shot our limit of Chukar and Quail.  Also had half limits on the Dove.  

Gregg  

d trees

Reaction score
hey greg noticed that your from redondo beach do you fish ?? I ran the sea spray twilights fri sat sun all summer I wonder if we crossed paths,d

KID CREOLE

Reaction score
Good shooting, all us south bay hunter are going to have to get together!

bloodsports

Reaction score
d trees,  I fish alot!!  Our paths have probably crossed several time in the past.  I use to be the Tackle Manager at Turners 6 years ago and know many of the local skippers.

Kid,  us So Cal hunters do need to get togther..        

d trees

Reaction score
yeah its a small world even on the net, check out the saltwater forum were kinda talking about puting a trip together for the spring, Gregg when you went up to taft were you hunting with a guy name john just curious , d

KID CREOLE

Reaction score

d trees

Reaction score
Hey kid what six pac are you working on I was at pierpoint today, checking out the new mains that are going in the Sea Spray,d  

d trees

Reaction score
ok cool Ive known tod along time is vince not working there anymore . d

d trees

Reaction score
ok cool I got it now , nice picture I cant believe that i havent  met you through the years seing that we both fish and hunt (wister) but ive prolly sat right next to each other playing the waiting game at the check station to switch out , d  

limit7

Reaction score
What road did you drive down, what street did you turn on , where did you park, how many steps did you walk away from your car, and could you meet me there to show me where to shoot.....lol

Top Bottom